ARC & Associates (Xi’an)
ARC China Access Xián is one of the branch company under Accountants Resource Centre Australia. Accountants Resource Centre is a registered multinational firm that integrates financial tax planning consulting, asset protection, company restructuring, accounting related services, vocational education and training, and China-Australia joint education.
Accountants Resource Centre has been established by professional and experienced tax accountants who, throughout the years, have operated successful public practices. It is a Registered Training Organisation, registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver nationally accredited training and assessment.
The Headquarter of ARC is in Melbourne, ARC also has offices in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra and Hobart, as well as branch offices in Xi’an and Taizhou, China.
Accounting and Financial Outsourcing Service, Business Consulting, International Education, Multi-national Joint Programs.
Room 10709, level 7, 33 Keji Road, Gaoxin Zone, Xian, Shanxi Province, China
- Data entry: include but not limited to enter and update clients’ information, filing and auditing;
- Respond clients’ emails in a timely and efficient manner;
- Actively cooperate with colleagues based in Australian;
- Responsible for the organization, typesetting and archiving of various documents of the company;
- Responsible for the photocopying, faxing, filing, labelling, preparing correspondence and material for mailing, taking mail or packages to post daily and other ad hoc admin duties as required;
- Cooperating with other staffs and assisting the preparation work of multi-national projects, entertain Australian colleagues and clients;
- Responsible for the ticket and hotel enquiry, booking and related change;
- Daily office management.
- Bachelor or higher degree (Applicants with oversea study experience or graduates of accounting major are preferred);
- High level of English: CET-6, TEM-4, TEM-8, or IELTS Average 6 and above, have basic business letter writing ability and fluent oral English;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, familiar with business etiquette and reception work;
- Familiar with office administration knowledge and processes;
- Able to work professionally under pressure and strong time management ability;
- Proficiency in Office software, willing to learn and good adaptability;
- Solid admin skills including very good attention to detail, speed and accuracy efficient and responsible;
- Demonstrated customer service skills with the ability to be friendly, professional, optimistic and cooperative all the time.
ARC will provide professional training after placement. The salary and welfares are negotiable.