Who Is Eligible To Enroll?
In order to be eligible to enrol in the Accounting Professional Year Program DIBP has stated that all participants must have the following:
- Completed a recognized Accounting course in Australia that provides 2 years credit points over a minimum of 18 months
- Have a minimum of IELTS score of 6.0 in all 4 competencies, or a minimum of PTE Academic score of 50 in all 4 competencies, or a minimum of TOEFL iBT score of 12 in Listening, 13 in Reading, 21 in Writing and 18 in Speaking
- Have a valid skills assessment from the professional accounting body
- Hold, or applied for a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485, either stream) with at least 12 months validity or hold an eligible Secondary Visa with work and study rights with at least 12 months validity.
- Please visit the following website (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) for Visa information: here
- Download application forms:
- *PY Application Form
- *Scholarship Application Form
- *ARC Account Details
- *Refund Policy
- *ARC COMPLAINTS & APPEALS